Safe Harbor Statement and Legal Disclaimer
The Fiber Year GmbH offers this web site to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this site shall be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this web site. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this web site is at your own risk. This web site may include inaccuracies or errors that may affect the quality of the materials on the web site. The materials have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by The Fiber Year GmbH. The Fiber Year GmbH does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the materials. The Fiber Year GmbH has no liability for any errors or omissions in the materials, whether provided by The Fiber Year GmbH or third parties. This web site is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. The Fiber Year GmbH will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the web site, including but not limited to, your use of this web site or your inability to use the web site, even if The Fiber Year GmbH has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Responsible for content
The Fiber Year GmbH
represented by proprietor Andreas W. Engelhardt
Tel.: +41 71 450 06 82
Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH), Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Commercial register: CHE-116.333.732 (UID), Frauenfeld
Design & technical realization
Safe Harbor Statement
This web site includes forward-looking statements that are identified by words such as “anticipates,” “forecasts,” “projects,” “expects,” “plans,” “intends,” “believes,” “estimates,” “aims,” “targets,” and other similar expressions that indicate trends and future events. All statements on this web site which do not refer to historical facts are forecasts for the future which offer no guarantee whatsoever with respect to future performance; they embody risks and uncertainties which include – but are not confined to – future global economic conditions, exchange rates, politics, legal provisions, market conditions, activities by competitors and other factors which are outside the company’s control.
Legal Disclaimer of Responsibility and Liability
Terms and Conditions
- This web site has been designed to provide general information about The Fiber Year GmbH and its products and services. The information presented here is not intended to provide advice or instructions on future investments, disinvestments or any other portfolio changes of textile manufacturers. Any information contained or referenced in this web site is suitable only as an introduction to The Fiber Year GmbH and its products and services.
- The Fiber Year GmbH has made – and will continue to make – great efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information. However, The Fiber Year GmbH makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is accurate or complete. In addition, the user of this web site acknowledges that information in this web site may have been inserted incorrectly or changed by an unauthorized person. Therefore, The Fiber Year GmbH shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage, inadequate, useless or disadvantageous investments or expenditure or losing transactions resulting from the use of, access of or inability to use this information. Furthermore, The Fiber Year GmbH shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents hereof. In particular, this applies to any references to products and services supplied by The Fiber Year GmbH.
- This web site also contains third-party information and links to other Internet sites. The Fiber Year GmbH takes no responsibility whatsoever for such third-party information. Moreover, The Fiber Year GmbH has no knowledge of information contained in other Internet sites and takes no responsibility whatsoever for such information.
- All photographs and information available on this webpage are, as far as possible, copyrighted. The usage / copying / distribution of these photopraphs and information needs prior written consent of The Fiber Year GmbH.
- The Fiber Year GmbH reserves the right to alter the content of this web site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- The Fiber Year GmbH does not assume any liability for timely, trouble-free and uninterrupted access to its Internet pages. The Fiber Year GmbH declines any liability for persons, property damage or especially direct, indirect, immediate or subsequent pecuniary loss. The Fiber Year GmbH also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to and use of this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this web site.
- These terms shall be construed, enforced and performed in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland. The place of jurisdiction is Frauenfeld, canton Thurgau.
- The Fiber Year is aware of the security of your private information and act according to the Privacy Statement.